Recent Posts

Friday 27 May 2011

BF - Finals and thoughts.

With the chance to shoot some work in a controlled environment, and to lay the boards out for the business fair work, just a quick reflection on the brief in general.


Really happy with the final outcomes, design values I'm actually quite impressed with what I've produced, visually interesting and has the impact to draw attention. In terms of execution, I'm not as happy with the results. Certain aspects out my control that in some ways are just subtle differences I feel let down what has been created. For example, the pacing in the catalogue of information doesn't read in numeric order, for the second year in a row.. why not?! loses so much accessibility straight away. Also with the map created, certain modifications have been made to accommodate for new information, but designs have been ignored in areas which im a little annoyed about. 








For the leaflet, I'm very happy with what has been produced, as well as the photography in this instance, for a change! The photograph above I'm very happy with, hopefully work well as an impact board for portfolio/pitch boards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment