Recent Posts

Thursday 21 April 2011

What do I want from the brief?

Why did I write the brief in the first place

what outcomes and production do I want to include

who is the audience.

context and tone?


The Peter Maturi brief has lost a little direction recently but its still something I want to continue. Reflecting my practice and statement of intent for the module, i feel producing the work will reflect the variety of work i can produce in my portfolio, and form a strong piece of work, but I've lost sight of what is required.

The guide to work as a printed sheet (either digital or screenprint) was always the initial product, but applying the visual style to a further range is possible once the guidelines are in place.

thoughts for further direction include-

Packaging wrap
Printed leaflets
specific knife packaging
receipt sleeve
POS for individual knives.

Tone and context will still be of a similar quirky nature, but careful not to attract the wrong audience (wrong age) I feel I should consider the tone of the store to a certain extent, as a high end cookshop so a certain level of maturity will be required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment