Recent Posts

Saturday 23 April 2011

Refresh. track back.

consider what has been done before, what I have researched and what direct it is taking.

Designs are coming together, but production and development has stopped. Although this brief hasn't had anywhere near as much attention to it as others, I do want to finish and produce some strong visual pieces of work that reflect my SOI for the module. Okay.. What have I done, where can I take it?

I have-

Developed an initial visual style for information on knives

researched into overprinting techniques and limited colour examples of graphic design that would reflect a strong visual style created.

I have a strong span of knowledge of knives so content wouldn't be an issue.

I have a place to test and demonstrate the working pieces with constructive feedback. (fellow employees and sample customers)

I don't have-


A defined context/placement for the information guide.

Colour scheme decided

dialogue and copy decided

defined areas of information.. after care? sales trainning? customer demonstration/information?

Stocks/processes defined.


I feel with a lot still undecided for the direction of the brief, I need to rewrite what I have, set myself goals and organisation so work is produced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment