Recent Posts

Friday 15 April 2011

BC - T-shirts, printing designs and costs.

T-shirts

Costing and production of designs on this scale currently is through screen-printing facilities at University to get some t-shirt samples and a better understanding of finish, production costs for a screenprint studio will be considered incase I want to officially produce these designs.

Polo shirts

Costing is in for polo shirts, I need to make a decision on where-the or not I use the embroidery stock of garments on source my own for production at this stage, depending on fit and colour samples. A visit very soon is in order for embroidery to see what is available for production and print. and if discounts would be available. This aspect is purely the logo face for designs so a little more timeless ?

Costing?

Varies, attempting to get actual costs for singles and multiple orders. with singles produced, I'm unsure what route to take.

0 comments:

Post a Comment